Translate

Friday, March 4, 2016

Crochet classes

My mother taught me to crochet when I was a kid. She probably wanted to keep me busy/quiet/out of her hair. All she taught was how to do was make chains and double crochets, but I would do that for hours and hours. I think the way a ball of yarn was being turned into a piece of cloth was definitely interesting for me.
At that time basic technique of crochet looked perfect, as making things wasn’t a priority, so I learned various skills as I went along.
Today I’m pretty sure that I know more about crocheting than my mom who taught me, since I’m always learning something new from books and fellow crochet designers
You are new to crocheting, one of the toughest things to master is making consistent stitches in your work. If you’ve ever tried making a square and it ended up not so square, then you know what I’m talking about! I’d also like to say that counting stitches is a must. Most of the problems have come from not recognizing the “first” stitch in a row AND the “last” which then causes to mistakenly decrease stitches.
It is just so gratifying to share crochet with another person! glimpses of my crochet class












Those interesting in learning crochet please contact on : hunarthecraftinghands@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment